Wednesday, March 02, 2005

All shall be well

All shall be well
and all shall be well
and all manner of things shall be well.

Many things occuring in the last two days. First, an amazing outpouring of support. I felt truly bouyed by prayer in the last two days and my anxiety has stilled.

Secondly, I found that my friend and senior pastor was being squeezed by the system as well. The committee he chairs had a mandatory meeting called by his superiors. He was caught in the middle as well. He is making good on his promise to assist me -- he is personally talking to several of the members of the Board of Ordained Ministry and actually took one to breakfast this morning. He also found out that he would be allowed in the deliberations, anyway. He reassured me that I am prepared and will do well. My efforts this week will be to focus on articulating my call and my papers.

My humble thanks for the prayers.

I now will call an end to all panic attacks. =o)

No comments: