Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Meyers Briggs

Another online Meyers Briggs test here. Almost same outcome that I had from that MMPI -- except I show slightly more Extroverted. Last time that came out and "X" meaning I am almost balanced between Introvert/Extrovert. And my Judging is stronger than my Feeling! I think not -- test is really too short to be very accurate.

ENFJ

Extroverted 22%
Intuitive 75%
Feeling 38%
Judging 44%

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
 You are:
slightly expressed extrovert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Staff meeting today, hospital visits, I need to write a funeral homily for tomorrow, my final self-evaluation for Contextual Education (my fourth semester, ugh), my final paper for Preaching. Three days of classes and the semester is over. I have no finals -- yeah!

And I want to finish my prayer for Sunday. I am taking a different approach -- I am doing the exegesis for the lectionary readings, writing the prayer first, praying the prayer several times and *then* finishing the sermon. I have preached a lot this semester. It will be good to slow down a little.

No comments: