Monday, April 25, 2005

Tired, but in the Home Stretch

One week of school left this semester. I've no finals. Thank you God. One week of school, then a week at a conference and then nothing for a while. This pace is exhausting. I've racoon eyes today and my brain feels like it's bruised or like it's a piece of chewing gum with no flavor left. It was a 15 or 16 hour day yesterday (again). And I was supposed to sit with a family while the mom was in surgery this morning, but someone else is going instead. Thank you God.

A couple of papers left and one sermon. And it's over until September. One paper has to include observations of Televangelists. That's going to hurt my already bruised brain, but it must be done. So for the next few hours I will be watching TBN. If I disappear, call for a search and rescue party. Jan Crouch, here I come.

No comments: