Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another Day

Spent at home with a sick child. Entropy is much better from the pseudo-rheumatic fever, but now has bronchitis and a stomach bug at the same time. All my plans for today have been canceled, but now we both get to rest and recover a bit. I've got a cold, too. I'm behind with the Christmas stuff, behind with my cataloging project, behind with the laundry. But all will be well, and all will be well and all manner of thing will be well.

I've sold a few books on Amazon -- I think I've made back about $100.00 and will probably list a few more. I haven't even listed the fiction yet. But I think I only get a penny for most of the fiction I own; I'll do better at the used book store. It's still funny to me which of my books are valuable -- and which are not. Funny weird, not funny ha-ha. My most valuable book is "The Continuous Wave" which is a history of radio. Strange. More valuable than the signed first editions.

I'm off to make oatmeal for the sicky-poo. Crackers and ginger ale have stayed down, so maybe oatmeal will be OK without the milk.

No comments: