Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just a minute

to post something.

So here it is. Something.

I haven't downloaded all my pictures yet. I'm no longer in a hurry. I'm learning MediaShout and am going to teach it on January 21st. (Is that REALLY next week??) We have a brand spanking new computer lab, so that I can REALLY teach it, the way I used to teach computer classes. I may plan to teach a couple of others -- maybe basic word processing, HTML stuff, PhotoShop. I'll stay away from (bleh) Excel and Access -- an anything having to do with numbers/finance. Yuck.

I'm collecting media/song lyrics/video to use. This is going to be so much fun! I love this sort of stuff. The video that I built for the grand opening went over well, even though I wasn't 100 percent happy. Of course, I'm NEVER 100 percent happy -- they would never be "finished" if it were up to me.

I must say that as much as I love traditional liturgy, I love contemporary worship as well. And I think that contemporary can BE good liturgy.

I also am going to preach in the new service in the Chapel on Sunday. I'm selecting a full sung communion liturgy. What fun! I'll do the full high church thing and then go directly to the contemporary service. Hope it doesn't lead to too much culture shock!

No comments: