- Karate lessons with the entire family. It tickled the girls to be the "instructors" and order us around. I'm sore in places I never knew existed...
- Giant muffins for breakfast from Sam's.
- Girls who will do their homework with no prompting from the Mama.
- Backflips from Ninja Kitty.
- Warm, clean laundry fresh from the dryer.
- A new (big) hard drive for my laptop (missing piece is finally here -- who knew there was a difference between an ATA enclosure and a SATA enclosure?)
- A husband who is "pimping" my computer.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Things That Make Me Happy -- Thursday Edition
And for which I am grateful: