Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Five: What 'cha doing?

Name five things you plan to do today.

Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today.

This is more like the full list:

1. Laundry. Always laundry. I like the clean smell and warm towels.
2. Communion paper. I've written almost 20 pages of 30 or so done. It's interesting to me, but probably deadly boring to others.
3. Edit Wikipedia while I write the paper. At least I can share some of this useless edifying knowledge with someone.
4. Do some of that meditation and prayer stuff.
5. Take the girls to karate.
6. Have dinner with the husband.
7. Finish the CPE application.
8. Do the dishes and sort at least ONE drawer in the bathroom.
9. Shower.
10. Get Dressed.
11. Arrange UMH #300 for Good Friday. I want it to sound like bagpipes.
12. Sit on the front porch in my rocking chair as it rains.
13. Burn some candles.
14. Think about taking a walk (but not do it b/c it's raining).
15. Pick up the living room.
16. Pack another Nativity away (they are being packed away one at a time during Lent).

No comments: