I just took the "Snow White Test" to see what personality type I am in meetings and (big surprise!) I'm "Happy."
Here are some of the characteristics:
Some Strengths which Happy may exhibit in a Group Meeting:Nothing I really didn't know already...
Happy-dwarf people are people persons - they love people. They are warmly interested in others and tend to watch, listen and pick up specific, detailed information about others. They want to like people, and have a special skill at bringing out the best in others. They are extremely good at reading others, and understanding their point of view. Happy's strong desire to be liked and to maintain a pleasant environment makes him highly supportive of others. People like to be around Happy, because he has a special gift of invariably making people feel good about themselves.
- Happy is very likable, warm, and energetic
- Happys are supportive of the leader, group members, and task at hand
- Happy responds quickly to request from leader to do an exercise or help out
- Happy promptly completes any assignments given
- Happy nods affirmatively and expresses positive interest