Sunday, August 20, 2006

Totally fluffly entry

I've got a shin splint from walking and standing without proper support. It's hard to find a shoe with proper support that looks dressy enough -- and one you can stand on for hours.

The doctor has warned me off of any heel higher than 1 inch -- even harder. So here's my shopping list.


This shoe is one I've had before. Great support, but nice lines with a tailored trouser. (Birkenstock, can you believe it.)


I really like the color of this shoe -- and the delicate detail. It will look great with shorter trousers. (Clarks)


These -- well, they felt great, but I don't know if I like how they look.



These I LOVE. I don't think they have the support I need, but they would be lovely for just kicking around.

My feet hurt today. Maybe that's why I'm obsessing about shoes....

No comments: