Friday, February 13, 2009

Random


This is (of course) Bishop Woodie White and the Dali Lama.

  • Tonight is the first real homeschool event Chaos is attending -- a Sadie Hawkins dance.
  • This morning we are taking some time to go purchase a dress.
  • For some reason she won't wear my Gunny Sack from 1977. Wonder why?
  • The kitten is in heat and keeps getting out. Thus we have a vet appointment for THAT THING on Monday morning.
  • The house is a wreck; time to clean.
  • Laundry is piling up; time to wash.
  • I'm tired but not running as far behind as last week.
  • I'm titling my sermon "I'm a Leper, She's a Leper, They're all Lepers, Wouldn't you like to be a Leper too?" after Len Sweet's title.
  • I can't fit it into the bulletin, though.
  • 3 parishioners in 3 different hospitals this week. Miles and Miles apart; thank you God for telephones.
  • Still have phone calls to make.
  • Got into a flame war on a mailing list this week; realized that it was nothing I said, but who I am (a woman who is clergy.) Won't ever win there. Stopped posting.
  • And that made me sad.
  • Helped a friend's son with Chemistry last night; I had forgotten how much I love Chemistry.
  • I get to teach Chemistry next year! Yay!
  • Don't like Biology much though, but fun with microscopes might help.
  • Art Appreciation yesterday was OK; learned not to watch more than one episode at a time.

No comments: