Sunday, October 09, 2005

Just stuff

hopefully putting final touches on the submissions for the Advent Devotional.

Chaos started a blog Chaos' Ramblings

And I started a blog for Entropy, Hey, I'm only 9

They can share a room, but can't share a blog. Figure that one out.

I've had visitors the last few days.
I've received two meals (Thanks!)
Cookies from JoKeR and a calendar and cards
A complete set of Red Argus Stemware, with two bowls and a creamer and sugar. (Is that in Emily Post I wonder? For Bell's Palsy a proper gift would be red crystal stemware....)
Offers of bread and Danish from my favorite Danish baker.
Cards and letters and emails and best of all:

A funeral planning kit from my friend Eunice, complete with chocolates and a coozie that says "Any day spent above ground is a good day." Eunice put the fun back into funeral. Don't you love it!

I'm in less pain, I'm out of certain drugs (steroids and pain killers), but there is more loss of sensation and today I'm drooping more. I guess it's a day-by-day kind of thing.

I have a 20 page paper due tomorrow and two one pagers due on Tuesday. I don't think I'll make it. I can't seem to write serious seminary type stuff.

No comments: