Monday, June 12, 2006

Two Things

An article here. An interview about Bunny John and Wes and Beth Quick and ME!

Second, as I was visiting around this week, I was so very diligent about washing my hands. I also use the squirty-stuff that you can find near the doors of the rooms. I had just squirted some of the foam into my hands and was rubbing it in as I entered a room. The kid and I chatted a while about the usual: Cartoon Network, Board Games (this time Hungry Hungry Hippos) and whatnot. I asked if he had seen the clowns today or if the Child Life person had come by with something entertaining -- his eyes lit up and he started talking about the visiting puppies. He loved the puppies. He knows we disinfect everything, so as we finished up talking about the puppies, he asked me a question that caught me by surprise -- he asked, "How do you sterilize puppies?"

My first response that I did not go with -- "With about $150 and a very sharp knife."

But I said, "Gee, I don't know!"

Then I started to think. How DO you disinfect puppies? Disinfecting wipes? Autoclave? I don't know!

Inquiring minds want to know.....

No comments: