Saturday, August 05, 2006

I was Tagged

way back at the end of June by Osray and CPE has had me busy.

R

1. Race. I'm racing time to finish my CPE paperwork at the same time I finish CPE.
2. Ruin. I've ruined my children by giving them only expensive chocolate. They will never want Hersey's again.
3. Related. I'm related to my children. Most definitely.
4. Reproduce. Seeing I have children, I have reproduced.
5. Repair. I've repaired the fruit bowl since it was broken. With Elmer's glue.
6. Refreshed. I've been refreshed by having to sleep in this last week. A cold can be OK, you know?
7. Remarkable. The friends I've made with this blogging thing are remarkable. And quite a blessing.
8. Redeemed. One of my favorite words. One of my deepest beliefs is that all things in the end will be redeemed. All things. As in Romans 8:28.
9. Romans. One of my favorite books of the Bible, 'specially Romans 8.
10. Remember. As in "Remember who you are and whose you are."

Choose a letter and do it. Just do it. And let me know.

No comments: