Friday, September 29, 2006

The Autumnal Cold

has arrived. No, it's not colder here, I have a cold. A cold that started out as the sniffles, moved into my sinuses and now is bronchitis. I get two or three of these a year -- I wish I could avoid them for the rest of my life.

I know that stress doesn't help; I need to build up my immune system. I have been taking vitamins everyday as well as a Dannactive yogert thingy. I believe if I get a little more exercise and a little more sleep, it couldn't hurt.

Anyway, I have been entertaining myself by imagining myself on something like this:




A beautiful mahogany boat -- vintage ChrisCraft or the ilk, with a gorgeous hunk (like in the previous pictures) with curly dark brown hair. Crisp white linen outfits, of course, the girls in sailor collars and a flag whipping in the wind in the back. Ah, well, I can dream.

No comments: