Sunday, December 31, 2006

Nothing to blog about

I have nothing to blog about ... or way too much to blog about and way too little time.

Between leftover Christmas Dinner (a week old tomorrow), party food leftover from the choir party, take-home boxes from various eating establishments, a ham for tomorrow, a huge bag of collard greens, black eyed peas and other goodies, there is no room in the refrigerator. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen such a packed refrigerator. And yet, I open the door and can't find a single thing I want to eat.

So it is with blogging material. There is so much I could blog about, but nothing urgently pressing. So here are some dots.

* T-Minus 2 days and about 3 hours before we leave for the conference in Myrtle Beach.
* The main floor of the house is clean and I'm taking wagers to see how long it will last. I'm betting less than half a day.
* The family is lazy and is staying home from church, but I get to go because it's my job.
* I have been invited to at least 3 or 4 parties for tonight, but would just as soon stay home.
* The gurgling sound that woke my husband up last night -- the sound that he thought was the plumbing -- was my stomach and it's not a happy camper this morning but
* I have almost zero responsibilities in worship this morning, so life will be OK.
* We are having a watchnight service tonight and that appeals to me more than parties.
* I have come up with a thought to put in my Theology paper (due Jan 8) that is more femo-radical than anything I've read. Uber-radical. I hope it doesn't get me a "F."
* My schedule is really messed up for next semester and I hope that it doesn't mean that I can't graduate.
* Next week is going to be exciting with at least 5 RevGals in Myrtle Beach. Woo Hoo!

No comments: