Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Picture 89/365


For John. This is a sort of 'art project.'
I design interiors with lots of pictures and Photoshop. Here's what my design looked like for the living room. I'm post pictures of the real thing later.

I did my bedroom the same way and am working on my sewing room. You can change upholstery color/pattern almost instantly as well as wall color. I must say that I have quite a bit of fun doing this.

It usually doesn't come from an urge that is inherently materialistic, but a searching for order and "space." I get a measure of satisfaction from setting a place in order in my house. It's probably related to many things, but is definitely related to my inner life and my search for order and "setting to rights" things that are out of balance.

And the kids can't mess it up.

No comments: