Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday's Bullets

  • It's just too hot to do anything. I don't even want to use the computer because it gives off heat. I got in the car yesterday afternoon to get the kids and the windshield thermometer never dropped below 107 degrees. Started out at 132 degrees. People are literally dying of the heat -- they aren't letting the kids outside during the day (good thing.)
  • I'm learning all I can about Ebay. I've sold a little less than half of what I've been listing. It's a learning experience. I'm watching the Ebay videos they have available. I'm spending the money about as fast as it comes in on the listing fees to list more stuff. Positive: stuff is leaving the house and positive cash flow. Good thing.
  • In fact, I have 5 large garbage bags in the garage to give to Goodwill at the end of the week. I'm holding onto them because Entropy has "lost" her iPod. Until we find the thing, I'll keep them in the garage.... Sigh.
  • I'm writing a proposal for a new service -- an 8:30 am Contemplative Communion service with acoustic instruments. I need a musician -- praying that God will provide. I've done other types of services, but never a service like this -- any suggestions?
  • Morning Prayer this morning will be mostly non-verbal. I'm getting the hang of it.

Later.

No comments: