Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Project Order from Chaos, Take 2, Day 3.


The desk today. This is all photographs and I think it's going to take a while to sort. I'm throwing away packaging after I get the date clues off of it and all overexposed/underexposed/foggy/horrible pictures. I'm also putting on the back of the photo the who, what, when and where (if I know it.) The stuff I keep will be placed in acid safe boxes or in an album. I hope to reduce the bulk by 8 tenths.

As I cleaned out two boxes, I found multiple copies of the DeLay coat of arms. Some 8 by 10, some 11 by 17. I have no idea what to do with them.

Captain Kirk is contemplating becoming a denser form of matter.


Found in the second box I cleaned out - a caricature of my father done in 1955 or so. It really captures who he was.

Give away stuff for today. 4 mini plaques, two BB loaders, two boxes of cards, a luggage take, a 4 by 4 mini canvas, a suncatcher, a box of dollar store jewlery, 4 bookmarks, a stick of sidewalk chalk in the wrapper and a velvet bag. 18 items today - bringing the total for the year to 26.

No comments: