Sunday, January 08, 2006

It all worked

Everything went as planned. There were a few snafus -- the spotlight and the camera didn't stay together too well at times. We skipped a part of the liturgy -- and then had problems getting the correct text on the screen once. But we swapped computers/live feed/DVD etc. according to script. It was hot in my robe and stole. The wicks on the candlelighters got totally melted before the procession.

Oh, and the bulletin I did said "2005" instead of "2006" -- all three people and myself who proofed it missed it. I didn't even notice until after the service. Sigh.

And now I'm tired -- tired-er than I think I've been in a long while. After services today, I plan to sit and stare at a wall for several hours. After opening a bottle of Merlot.

I'll post pictures -- tomorrow.

No comments: