Monday, October 23, 2006

The To-do List

1) Sit, pray, think for an hour without thinking about the readings I need to do, the laundry, etc. Turn off the phones, too.
2) Read James Fowler's "Stages of Faith" and write a two page reflection paper as a dialogue between Fowler and William James. (Ugh) (Due Wednesday)
3) Read my Systematic Theology readings (after finding out what they are supposed to be....) (Due Friday)
4) Read my Evangelism readings (after finding out what they are supposed to be....) (Due Tuesday)
5) Prepare an hour long lecture/powerpoint for Evangelism (I'm including a history of the RevGals) (Due Thursday)
6) Make a pan of Baklava.
7) Take the kids shoe shopping (and dinner while we are at it)
-- Karate (maybe), bug them to practice piano, guitar, homework, chores (sometimes easier for me to do it than to get them to do it!)
8) Collect up at least one bag of stuff to give away and one bag of stuff to throw away
9) Watch the rest of "Malcolm X" and write a reflection paper (due Wednesday)
10) RevGal's meet and greet.

Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. I don't put much effort into reflection papers. Pity, that.

No comments: