Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crittercat has been missing for 36 hours.

She slipped out of the house about 8:30 Tuesday night. By the time I got home at 11:00, she was no where to be found. I miss her outrageously. Johnnycat misses her -- the kids and LH miss her. She was a real sweetie. I'm convinced that she wandered into someone else's home and they just kept her. We put up fliers yesterday to no avail. Tomorrow we will visit the pound.

In other news, Chaos was very ill last night; almost ER sick. It seems she had (edited b/c Chaos said it was TMI.) So today is a stay at home, drink hot tea, burn candles, watch lectures on DVD and take it easy kind of day.

I have a feeling that when we visit the pound tomorrow, we will not come home empty handed whatever the outcome.

Edited: Oh, yeah. I forgot that I had a concussion yesterday. I suppose concussions do that. The spring on my car trunk is broken and it bonked me on the head really hard. So Chaos wasn't the only one who needed an ER visit yesterday.

No comments: