Thursday, May 12, 2005

I just got outbid

on Ebay. Thank you God.

I want a new camera -- I placed a bid on a camera, but put a "9" instead of an "8" and didn't notice it until just now. Bad eyes, late night. I didn't notice it until I got outbid. And now I have been outbid with less than 10 minutes to go. And the people of God said "Amen."

BTW, do any of you use a digital camera? I have a Minolta Dimage that I really like, but I am itching to use my Nikon lenses. I used a Canon this weekend and got some glorious shots because I could do little lens tricks. (like this and this (notice the fuzziness of the background). I miss the flexability of my film camera -- especially being able to stop up or stop down and being able to push or pull the film -- much less shorten or lengthen the field with the lens. I miss it and I just can't do it with my current digital camera. I also miss being able to put a flash off to the side. I really want this but I can't afford it (like, who can???) Or even this. But this would be just really awesome.

I have some money put aside, but for some reason keep hesitating to buy it. Maybe it's my inner brat crying out "I want it NOW" that's causing me to hesitate.

No comments: