- Make her stop looking at me.
- She's irritating me.
- Tell her to stop calling me stupid.
- Mama, she said $%^&^%$ and #$%^& and %^&*. Aren't you going to punish her?
- Hey! She's breathing my air!
- She started it.
- I hate you.
- You are a poopie head loser freak.
- She's touching me! Make her stop touching me!
- I HATE that song. Stop playing that song!
- Make her stop jiggling her foot!
- She threw boogers on me!
- Make her stop touching my stuff.
- Go away, it's my alone time with mommy.
I thought when they got to be teen agers it would stop... but sadly that is not the case. It's time for another cup of coffee and better earplugs. Sigh. 5 days until school starts.
P.S. Feel free to add your own personal favorites in the comments sections....