Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Phrases I'm Getting Tired Of -- A Bulleted List

  • Make her stop looking at me.
  • She's irritating me.
  • Tell her to stop calling me stupid.
  • Mama, she said $%^&^%$ and #$%^& and %^&*. Aren't you going to punish her?
  • Hey! She's breathing my air!
  • She started it.
  • I hate you.
  • You are a poopie head loser freak.
  • She's touching me! Make her stop touching me!
  • I HATE that song. Stop playing that song!
  • Make her stop jiggling her foot!
  • She threw boogers on me!
  • Make her stop touching my stuff.
  • Go away, it's my alone time with mommy.

I thought when they got to be teen agers it would stop... but sadly that is not the case. It's time for another cup of coffee and better earplugs. Sigh. 5 days until school starts.

P.S. Feel free to add your own personal favorites in the comments sections....

No comments: