Friday, October 14, 2005

The RevGal Friday Five

1) The weather in your location -- Wonderful, crisp Fall day in the South. Blue skies, gentle cool breeze -- makes me want to garden (a strange urge for this reverend mommy...)

2) Where you are typing this -- On my beautiful blue leather sofa in my living room. Surrounded by books, oriental rugs, antiques and laundry (clean laundry that needs folding.)

3) Where you might like to be sitting if you could be anywhere -- On the beach. Almost any beach. Nearness to water is a must.

4) A chore you have to do this weekend -- clean house. More cleaning house. I'm not the most talented at cleaning house. And it doesn't stay that way for very long.

5) Something delightful you will do or would like to do this weekend -- go have a good dinner (hard to find in my neck of the woods) and attend either the theater or watch a movie. Pretty simple, huh?

No comments: