Monday, June 27, 2005

I have added

I have added a couple of things to my side-bar. A "Prayer Aids" section -- that right now includes the PrayerBot and the Lava Lamp. I will add more as I find them. And then I am indexing my poetry. Next will be the devotional stuff and then the lectionary stuff.

BTW, John's posting about the changes in the Methodist candidacy system is reaching a new high -- I sent it to a friend who sent it to the Director of Spiritual Formation of our conference who is sending it to all 66 members of our Board of Ordained Ministry. They think it's a hoot. Just think John, you now have become SPAM -- your words are being email to dozens or hundreds or thousands across the web. Wow, I am in awe. Next it will make Wesley Blog perhaps or the UMNS. What fame!!

No comments: