Friday, January 02, 2009

Thinking about Resolutions

  • I am going to work on my "house" more until finished. If this is finished this year, so be it. If not, so be it. It's the process that is important.
  • I am going to work on my ordination papers. If finished by this year, so be it. If not, then there is always next year.
  • Prayer -- every single day, regardless if I blog it or not.
  • Healthier eating. Not perfection, but improvement. Reduce fat and carbs. Increase protein and vegetables. Whole grains.
  • More exercise. Again, not "perfect" exercise, just more of it.
  • I'm not going to do anything out of a sense of "I oughta." There are things that must be done (like job/work stuff and taking out the garbage) but I am not going to fill the schedule out of a sense of "I oughta." I'm going to do elective things that restore my batteries, rather than drain them.
  • There are projects that I just didn't finish this year -- blog projects among them. I am not going to sweat it. They will remain unfinished.

No comments: