Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Adding More Things

To my sidebar.

I now have several things in my Prayer Aids section -- including an online rosary, Ken Collin's prayer builder and Mission Saint Clare. I have indexed most of my Lectionary stuff and some of my poetry.

This morning I had a surprise -- I was drying the sand from the kid's two foot tall hourglasses that they made last week. Wet sand does not flow well. I poured the sand into a pan, put it in the oven and dried it out. I left it on the stove to cool. Little kitty found the pan of sand. It is no long dry. 'Nuff said. I now have evidence that she isn't sleeping *all* the time.

I am sorting through junk from the utility room. I want to go through all the stuff I have accumulated over the last few years and properly dispose of those things that need, well, disposing of. (A preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with. Don't you think?) I am starting with the smallest of rooms and hope to move into the larger of rooms. Please wish this intrepid explorer luck! Who knows what we will find?

No comments: