Tuesday, January 11, 2005

What!

I'm nerdier than my husband. What! Here's his score


I am nerdier than 75% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


Of course, it takes a real nerd to appreciate this rendition of Also Sprach Zarathustra. It is truely awful. Horrible. Auditory Torture. I suppose only a nerd would be so amused.

BTW, I think that I am merely well educated, not a nerd. I think it's important to own a graphing calculator (as an ex-math teacher, it seems natural), I own a microscope just because and I had a periodic table in my classroom for 13 years so *of course* I know most of the elements. I think the test might be faulty. Of course, I have lots of ideas on how to make it less skewed.....

2 comments:

reverendmother said...

I scored 25%. Sounds about right.

My, you're prolific! Where do you find the time? I'm envious.

Theresa Coleman said...

It's just the season. I have no responsibilities until Jan 20 for school, I'm not preaching for a while at church and I have a sick child at home for the last few days (fever, cough). And I tend to insominia. When school starts for me, I'll get so bogged down in that kind of work that this blogging stuff will dry up for a while. It's a cycle I am used to. However, Blogger is getting alot more traffic than my last site did. Also, Blogger is a different paradigm than the tools we have at the University -- We have a tool called "Blackboard" and one called "Learnlink" but they don't allow for the full range of expression that Blogging software has. Also, I am neglecting the housework. =o)

Having WiFi at home and a laptop that last for hours on one charge means that I can do this anywhere in the house, as well. Kitchen, living room, laundry room, where ever. My senior pastor gets teased about his cell phone. I get teased about the laptop. I have carried into Weight Watchers meetings, I carried it on the bus tour to see Christmas lights, I carry it all the time. I even am usually online in class and frequent dining places that have WiFi. When I am not online, I am working on spreadsheets to organize volunteers, pastoral visits, acolyte schedules, membership databases, papers for the Board, papers for classes, essays, poetry, etc..... This all adds to the high nerd score, I am sure.