Monday, January 07, 2008

Still working on ordination papers....

Tick, Tick, Tick....

25 hours and 43 minutes left before they are due. They are mostly finished except for the last read through, the last proofing. I have a couple of footnotes to fix, I have some headings to add. I have a little bit of the Bible Study to polish, but they are mostly finished.

Tonight I will print them out and put them in a big envelope to take to the Conference offices tomorrow. It's approximately 148 pieces of paper that I will print out tonight (oops, maybe more. I forgot about the autobiographical statement). I'll put them in the envelope along with 9 DVDs, one CD and two sealed envelopes containing reference letters. I also have the medical report and biographical sheet in the envelope. All the other stuff is hopefully at the Conference office. I think I'll actually make the deadline! yeah!

No comments: