Thursday, July 21, 2005

Welcome

I'd like to extend a welcome to Lorna from Open Pulpit at the Heavenly Train. Another to add to the RevBlogGalPals. Has anyone complied a list?

I am updating my computer and software (installing Tiger, iLife updates and a new 80 gig hard drive (goody, goody!)) -- while doing the laundry (updating the softwear (ha!)) and supervising kids. I keep losing track of what I've done and not done. I may lose connectivity for a while -- goodbye, dear friends as the computer and I enter the void...

Seriously -- I may go on a blogging fast for a week (starting on Sunday) b/c I have a project I have fallen way behind on. This blogging stuff takes so much time.

And here's another link -- Transmit your blog into space. Really. Blogs in Space. Why limit you readership to just this planet? Send it on out to the aliens.

UPDATE:
Songbird suggested a Webring. I'm working on it -- RevBlogGalPals. You will need to paste some code at the bottom of your template. I'll update again as soon as I have more information.

ANOTHER UPDATE:
I will need about 24 hours for the Webring software to recognize that I do indeed have the code correct on my site -- and then I can start the Ring and become the RingMaster. (Echoing through my head right now "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." Eh, not exactly right. We are bound together with bonds of Light.)

No comments: