Cute little games without the violence of most online games
Then from Michael at Bloggin' Idiot who passed it to Fish and Liesa and who got it from Unspace who got from Therapy Failed who got it from Dell who stole it from Stacey who lifted it from Big Orange Michael who borrowed it from All Things Jen(nifer) who picked it up at Master Foley's Blog:
First, recommend to me:
1. A movie:
2. A book:
3. A musical artist, song, or album:
Next, I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. (I will respond in subsequent posts. I reserve the right to not answer questions that might hurt someone else or that might be grossly inappropriate for my blog.)
Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything they want!
God, Theology, Cats, Weight Loss, Photography, Second Life, Theremin, Crafts,
Antiques, Log Cabins, Recipes and Geeky Stuff.
Home of Project Order From Chaos Home of The Amazing Weight Loss Adventure
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Movie: Whale Rider (I know, I'm always the last to see movies)
Book: To All God's Beloved in New Haven, Bartlett, ed. Doescher (a collection of sermons by a beloved professor)
Song/CD: Any of the Paste Compilations (paste.com--they're the best) (I totally forgot that they're made in your neck of the woods! Even more reason!)
1. When you were a child, what did you think you'd be when you grew up?
2. If you could do one moment of your life over again, what would it be?
3. If you could be a superhero, what super-power would you want to have?
1. A movie: Rush Hour with Jackie Chan
2. A book: Dreamcatcher, Stephen King
3. A musical artist, song, or album: Ramblin' Man (The Allman Brothers)
1. To find those precious moments alone do you find yourself staying up late, getting up early or a little of both?
2. God provides small miracles every day. What was the most memorable miracle for you?
3. Peeking at you through the veil of your blog I see a beautiful, talented, intelligent, articulate, organized and persistent young lady with a heart full of love. How do you see yourself?
The Movie: Toss-up between What's Up Doc, The Aviator and Finding Neverland
The Book: Eve's Daughters or Peace Like a River
The Music: David Wilcox. Without a doubt. The American, not the Canadian. Also check out Jason Harrod and Jake Armerding.
1. What keeps you awake at night?
2. How does your faith differ from others'?
3. What one thing do you wish you could do?
And since I seem to be giving an extra answer for my other questions, here's an extra question for you to answer:
4. As for #3, why don't you do it?
1. Big Fish
2. The Clearing by Joseph Girzone (I think)
3.I hope you Dance-- Lee Ann Womack.
1. When did you decide to become a pastor and how did you come to the decision? (If you have posted on this I may have missed it as I've been a fairly new reader here)
2. Is there any stranger that you've encountered that has stayed in your memory forever and why?
3. Do you collect anything?
C) Did it :)
1. Movie: Patch Adams
2. Book: Your God is Too Safe
3. Michael W. Smith Worship and Worship Again
1. Which person in your life had the greatest influence upon your calling?
2. What book has been those most inpactful upon your spiritual development?
3. Tea or coffee?
First, recommend to me:
1. A movie: We recently watched Groundhog Day, the first time for my daughter. It's so eschatologically inspiring!
2. A book: Just finished "The Good Earth," which I last read about 25 years ago. I loved it again, but differently.
3. A musical artist, song, or album: The soundtrack to Cold Mountain, and not just for the Sacred Harp tunes.
Next, I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want.
1. Who's your favorite Biblical woman?
2. How did you meet your husband?
3. If you had a favorite child, would you admit it?
Post a Comment