Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Long Day

Long Day today. Classes, meetings, more meetings, more classes. Met with my ordination advisor today and discussed possible questions that can come up during the interview. Met with delegates from the West Virginia conference and let them talk to me about moving to rural West Virginia (interesting thought...) Met with the Dean of Students about a new publication to express the student voice. Our student newsletter/newspaper, which has been in continual publication for maybe 60 years until it went out of publication 18 months ago. I have been trying to re-incarnate it as an electronic, online daily. Lots of meetings, lots of words. Sigh.

So I took some online quizes thanks to Rev. Mike:





Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male


Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!



My Inner Hero - Paladin!

I'm a Paladin!


I strive to help others, and to bring truth and harmony to the world however I can. Whether times are good or bad, you can always count on me. I'm a shoulder to cry on, a champion for the helpless, and an all around nice person.

How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.

No comments: