Thursday, March 24, 2005

By The Way

Did anyone notice that I "came out" and am no longer anonymous?

Thanks for the prayers -- I'm feeling better, but stressed out (just a little, actually). Stressed about the service tonight and tomorrow night. I kept dreaming that people added things to the service "we just thought that the youth band would be so nice right here" and "well, the fifth graders wanted to participate" and that the service ran 2 hours long. What a nightmare!! =o)

I just now noticed that I have arranged the Maundy Thursday tableau to look just like the "Last Supper" by Da Vinci. Guess what image I have over 50 of in my kitchen -- the "Last Supper." Hmmm...... I wonder what this says about me.

Also, I think I am going to spring the 12 buck for email notification for comments. This will be the first time I actually spend money on this blogging habit. A red letter day, this is.

No comments: