Thursday, March 31, 2005

Nothing to say Today

Really, nothing.
I'm too busy doing the school thing, the mommy thing and the church thing.
Raining cats and dogs this morning (meow! woof!) and I don't want to get wet.
Writing a sermon outline using Acts 5 for a stewardship sermon (Give! or God will strike you dead!). An assignment, I assure you.
I did find something interesting -- a person who is collecting Minister Blogs (Pastor Blogs).
Only three women on the list, that I could count, so I encourage you women pastors out there to join.
Also, if you are United Methodist and haven't joined the Methodist list, I would encourage you to do so.
I reached an all time high of hits last week, but very few comments. Guess I'll go eat some worms. =o)
(Oh, wait a minute, that was Martin Luther -- he did say that his Diet of Worms was hard to swallow....)

Totally random day

No comments: