Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hmmm.....

I took a shot at Lakewood a few weeks back about mission. Now maybe the mega-church people will show me wrong. Rick Warren, of Purpose Driven fame, is taking on the country of Rwanda. The entire country will be his mission field. Mega-church, mega mission. Story here. I'm bumfuzzled. I don't know what to think or say. I guess time will tell. Hmm......

Another hmmm... I found at The Main Point. World Naked Gardening Day. Naked people in the garden. Haven't we been through this before? Hmmm.....

And another. Here we find a story that starts "A Christian preacher in the Bahamas is recanting a news release he issued claiming his miracle water had brought a dead man back to life." So did the man die? Who is to know?

And another. Here is a story about how a Baptist found the actual Pool of Siloam. A Baptist. Makes you go hmmmmm....... Maybe the minister in the Bahamas has been dipping in this pool. Hmmm.....

No comments: